October: Month of the Holy Rosary
…and since Our Lady of Guadalupe is the Patron of the New Evangelization, here are some of these suggestions for becoming a better evangelizer during October, the Month of the Holy Rosary:
1. Attend morning Mass this Monday, which is the Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary (6:30 a.m. or 8:30 a.m.).
2. Once a week each week in October, say the rosary together as a family.
3. Find 15 minutes to say a rosary in the lovely Tessie’s Meditation Garden* and/or in our beautiful garden dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe**.
4. Got insomnia? Say a rosary. (They say if you fall asleep, the angels will finish it for you…)
5. Stuck in traffic? Don’t honk; say a rosary.
6. Think of someone who gets on your last nerve. Say a rosary for that person.
7. When you pray the rosary this month, think of five blessings in your life and keep one in your heart for each decade.
* Tessie’s Meditation Garden is located to the left of the church as you depart from the main entrance.
** The garden dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe is located outside the small chapel.
~PRAY THE ROSARY~