The Parish Pastoral Council Elections
September 7 and 8 during all Masses
We are currently seeking eligible candidates.
The Parish Pastoral Council is the parish’s senior advisory group, and is comprised of twelve parishioners, each serving for a three-year commitment. Every year, the term of three of the council members expires, and we elect three new members who will replace those members who have completed their terms.
Must be at least 18 years of age and a registered parishioner in good standing of St. Gregory the Great Church.
1. Participation in monthly meetings for 90 minutes on the evening of the third Monday of the month. The approximate total time commitment is three hours per month.
2. Contributing strategic input, advice and vision on parish matters.
3. When necessary, attending meetings of council committees.
4. Serving the parish as a representative to the council and upholding the St. Gregory parish mission statement.
5. The Parish Pastoral Council is accountable to the Diocese and the Bishop to assist in fulfilling their mission and goals.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a real difference in your parish.
Click here for a Bio Template