Our mission at St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church is to evangelize the Good News of Jesus Christ in order to transform lives,
hearts and minds through worship, faith formation and discipleship.
As members of God’s diverse family, we treasure the rich traditions of our Roman Catholic faith and welcome all
to a spiritual home and to an enlightened, joyful and vibrant life in Christ.
ADULT FAITH FORMATION SERIES
WHO: Bishop Robert Barron
HOW: Personal reading/study,
listen to Bishop Barron’s
Reflection on DVD and share in small groups
WHEN: Starting the week of October 23, 2017
and continuing 6 weeks
YOU SELECT THE DAY AND TIME
· Monday mornings at 9:30-11:15 OR
· Wednesday mornings at 9:30-11:15 OR
· Wednesday evenings at 7:00-8:45
WHERE: Gordian/Robert Martin Rooms at St. Gregory
COST: $15.00 for Study Guide
(cash or checks made to St. Gregory Church)
Regular Sunday Mass Schedule
6:00 pm (Vigil Mass) & 7:30 pm (in Spanish)
7:00 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:45 pm & 6:00 pm
Misa dominical en español: sábados - 7:30 pm
MASS FOR THANKSGIVING DAY
will be at 9:00 am. This will be the only Mass celebrated on this day.
Monday through Friday
6:30 am & 8:30 am (with Morning Prayer)
Saturday Mass: 8:00 a.m.
Mother of Perpetual Help Novena and Mass
Wednesdays in the Chapel (6:30 pm)
First Fridays Evening Mass (6:30 pm):
Next First Friday Masses: December 1, January 5
Fr. John's Jottings
Click on the links below for Audio Daily Readings:
CCD PARENTS are invited to the Chapel for opportunities for Adult Faith Formation. While children/teens attend PREP classes on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m., parents and adults are encouraged to grow in their love and knowledge of the Catholic faith.
ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BAZAAR held by the Catholic Daughters of the Americas will be on November 11 in the gym. To rent a table or for more information call Sue at 420-0605 or Anne at 495-1757. Click here for flyer...
THE ST. GREGORY THE GREAT GIVING TREE PROGRAM will be starting soon. Parishioners who wish to be considered for assistance with Christmas gifts this year must contact Diane at the church office at 497-8330. All information is confidential. Deadline for accepting applications is Nov 13.
SAINTS BALL UPDATE: It is not too late to purchase your Saints Ball tickets! Purchase your tickets online at www.thesaintsball.com. You can also pick up Ticket Purchase forms in the Commons Area and drop off completed forms at the Church or School office. Don't miss this wonderful Saint Gregory the Great tradition at the Founders Inn on Saturday, November 18!
- Altar Server
- Lectors and Eucharistic Ministers Schedule
- Hymn Schedule
- Cantor Schedule
- Itinerario de Ministros y Monaguillos
- Misa en Español / Spanish Mass Schedule
PARISH REGISTRATION FORM:
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION REGISTRATION FORM:
- 2017-2018 K-8 Registration Form
- 2017-2018 Parent Handbook
- 2017-2018 Emergency and Pick-Up Form
- 2017-2018 Formulario de Rgistración para Educación Religiosa K-8
- 2017-2018 Hoja Informativa para Padres
- 2017-2018 Formulario de Información de Emergencia
- 2017-2018 Edge Registration Form
- 2017-2018 LifeTeen Registration Form
- Saint Gregory the Great Daycare
- Book Store
- Friday Night Bingo
- St. Gregory the Great Catholic School
- Bishop Sullivan Catholic High
- Catholic Diocese of Richmond - Homepage
- Diócesis de Richmond - Oficina del Ministerio Hispano
- Hampton Roads Catholic Schools
- St. Benedict's Chapel
- Saint Vincent Archabbey
- The Monks of St. Vincent Archabbey
- Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- The Holy See | Vatican | Pope Francis
- News.VA Official Vatican Network
- U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Virginia Catholic Conference
- VIRTUS Online
- Follow us on
- Best Catholic Colleges
- CLICK HERE FOR OUR WEEKLY BULLETIN...